Poet of the body and the soul : mixed choir and piano accompaniment / [music by] Andrea Clearfield ; [words by] Walt Whitman
- Language Note:
- In English; also printed separately as text.
- To capture the epic, sweeping nature of Whitman’s writing requires music equally grand in scope. This piece is at times meditative, and other time an outpouring of ecstatic emotion. It is a love song, a dance piece, and narrative, but always intensely lyrical. This is a joy to sing, a fun challenge for your pianist, and a great center piece to any concert.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- mixed chorus 1 piano 1 1 1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 12, 2018).
Written in 2012.
Includes program and performance notes in English.
For SATB chorus with piano.
View MARC record | catkey: 23773795