Hee oo oom ha : five part mixed chorus with countertenor solo / [music by] Toby Twining ; arr. M.J. LaVine
- Twining, Toby
- Uniform Title:
- Hee oo oom ha; arranged
- [New York, New York] : See-a-Dot Music Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 2012
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 score (18 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- LaVine, M. J.
- Language Note:
- Staff notation.
- Like much of Toby’s music, this piece is uncategorizable and sits somewhere between rock, folk, and choral music. It’s undeniably fun and an audience favorite just about every time. The yodeling counter-tenor solo can also be done by an Alto. Great for ambitious large ensembles or with one on a part.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- countertenor voice 1 alto voice 1 mixed chorus 1 1 1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 12, 2018)., Written in 1987., Includes performance and program notes in English., and For unaccompanied SATBarB chorus with countertenor or alto solo.
View MARC record | catkey: 23773804