Calendar Year 2016 Stationary Source Emissions Inventory [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The City of Albuquerque (COA) Environmental Health Department Air Quality Program has issued stationary source permits and registrations the Department of Energy/Sandia Field Office for operations at the Sandia National Laboratories/New Mexico. This emission inventory report meets the annual reporting compliance requirements for calendar year (CY) 2016 as required by the COA.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand2017--1129r
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23774608