CHARMS Combined Data Set [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 30 MB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- These multi-wavelength lidar data were collected during the Combined HSRL and Raman lidar Measurement Study (CHARMS) IOP that occurred during July through September 2015 at SGP. During CHARMS the University of Wisconsin HSRL was located at SGP and acquired aerosol backscatter profiles at 532 nm and 1064 nm and aerosol backscatter, extinction, and depolarization profiles at 532 nm. The HSRL aerosol profiles, when combined with the aerosol backscatter and extinction profiles (355 nm) collected by the SGP Raman lidar, provide a suite of three aerosol backscatter (355, 532, 1064 nm) and two aerosol extinction (355, 532 nm) profiles for use in advanced aerosol microphysical retrievals. The data files in this PI product contain this suite of aerosol backscatter (355, 532, 1064), extinction (355, 532 nm), and depolarization (532 nm) profiles.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:null
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ferrare, Richard; Thorsen, Tyler.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23774881