Sitewide Monitoring at Agra, Kansas, in 2015 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Agriculture, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Agriculture, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The CCC/USDA is currently implementing a KDHE-approved interim measure (IM) to address the contamination identified on its former property. This source control IM consists of large-diameter boreholes coupled with soil vapor extraction (SVE) and air sparging (AS). The CCC/USDA completed installation of the IM in May 2009. Assessment of the performance and effectiveness of the IM is being reported separately. Pro-Ag is conducting its own site investigation (KDHE 2011c).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/2016., "anl/evs/agem/tr--16-07", "131778", and Lorraine M. LaFreniere.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23774944