IoGET [electronic resource] : Internet of Geophysical and Environmental Things
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this project is to provide novel and fast reduced-order models for onboard computation at sensor nodes for real-time analysis. The approach will require that LANL perform high-fidelity numerical simulations, construct simple reduced-order models (ROMs) using machine learning and signal processing algorithms, and use real-time data analysis for ROMs and compressive sensing at sensor nodes.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/10/2017., "la-ur--17-25560", and Maruti Kumar Mudunuru.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23775115