SPRUCE Porewater Chemistry Data for Experimental Plots Beginning in 2013 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This data set reports the chemistry of porewater in the SPRUCE plots located in the S1 bog. Sample collection and analyses started in August of 2013 and will continue for the duration of the experiment. Results will be added to this data set and released to the public periodically as quality assurance and publication of results are accomplished. These data are the pre- and post-treatment data from the warming and elevated CO2 treatments associated with the SPRUCE experiment. There are 10 experimental plots in SPRUCE: 5 temperature treatments (+0, +2.25, +4.5, +6.75, +9°C) at ambient CO2, and the same 5 temperature treatments at elevated CO2 (+500 ppm). There are 7 additional ambient plots without experimental enclosures, and thus a total of 17 plots.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1415746
- Published through SciTech Connect.
N. A. Griffiths; S. D. Sebestyen.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23775185