Evaluation of Lower East Fork Poplar Creek Mercury Sources - Model Update [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this report is to assess new data that has become available and provide an update to the evaluations and modeling presented in the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) Technical Manuscript Evaluation of lower East Fork Poplar Creek (LEFPC) Mercury Sources (Watson et al., 2016). Primary sources of field and laboratory data for this update include multiple US Department of Energy (DOE) programs including Environmental Management (EM; e.g., Biological Monitoring and Abatement Program, Mercury Remediation Technology Development [TD], and Applied Field Research Initiative), Office of Science (Mercury Science Focus Areas [SFA] project), and the Y-12 National Security Complex (Y-12) Compliance Department.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/2017., "ornl/sr--2016/503", "69885", and Richard Ketelle; Craig C. Brandt; Mark J. Peterson; Mark S. Bevelhimer; David B. Watson; Scott C. Brooks; Melanie Mayes; Christopher R. DeRolph; Johnbull O. Dickson; Todd A. Olsen.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23775548