Investigating the Fundamental Scientific Issues Affecting the Long-term Geologic Storage of Carbon Dioxide [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 422 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Montana State University--Bozeman
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Zero Emissions Research and Technology (ZERT) collaborative was formed to address basic science and engineering knowledge gaps relevant to geologic carbon sequestration. The original funding round of ZERT (ZERT I) identified and addressed many of these gaps. ZERT II has focused on specific science and technology areas identified in ZERT I that showed strong promise and needed greater effort to fully develop.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lee Spangler; Alfred Cunningham; Elliot Barnhart; David Lageson; Anita Nall; Laura Dobeck; Kevin Repasky; Joseph Shaw; Paul Nugent; Jennifer Johnson; Justin Hogan; Sarah Codd; Joshua Bray; Cody Prather; B. McGrail; Curtis Oldenburg; Jeff Wagoner; Rajesh Pawar.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23775783