NGEE Arctic Plant Traits [electronic resource] : Soil Temperature and Moisture, Kougarok Road Mile Marker 64, Seward Peninsula, Alaska, beginning 2016
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 60KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Data includes soil temperature and soil moisture measured at the Kougarok hill slope located at Kougarok Road, Mile Marker 64. Most measurements are from monitoring stations with permanently installed probes though the data also includes single point measurements from handheld devices. Data collection began in July 2016 and is ongoing. Data upload will be completed March 2017.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/10/2017., "ngee_B0511BF221BEAAE7EA38199082E456BB2017_04_03_115644417", and Colleen Iversen; Verity Salmon; Amy Breen; Holly Vander Stel; Stan Wullschleger.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23775947