Radiocarbon in CO2 and Soil Organic Matter from Laboratory Incubations, Barrow, Alaska, 2014 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2018.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 17 kb : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Dataset includes 14C measurements made from soil organic matter and CO2 from paired anaerobic and aerobic laboratory soil incubations of active layer soils collected in Barrow, Alaska in 2014. In addition to 14CO2, dataset includes CO2 production rates and carbon and nitrogen concentrations. Samples were collected from intensive study site 1 areas A, B, and C, and the site 0 and AB transects, from specified positions in high-centered, flat-centered, and low centered polygons.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1418853
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lydia Vaughn; Margaret Torn.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23775958