Soil Physical, Chemical, and Thermal Characterization, Council Road Site, Seward Peninsula, Alaska, 2016 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2018.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 10 mb : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This dataset provides the results of physical, chemical, and thermal characterization of soils at the Council Road Site at MM71, Seward Peninsula, Alaska. Soil pits were dug on 11 September 2016 at three sites. This dataset includes field observations and descriptions of soil layers or horizons, field measurements of soil volumetric water content, soil temperature, thermal conductivity, and heat capacity. Laboratory measurements of soil properties include gravimetric water content, bulk density, volumetric water content, total carbon and nitrogen, and elemental composition from X-ray fluorescence for some elements.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1417652
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Alexander Kholodov; David Graham; Ji-Won Moon.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23776060