NGEE Arctic Zero Power Warming PhenoCamera Images, Barrow, Alaska, 2016 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1.2 GB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- StarDot NetCam SC pheno camera images collected from the top of the Barrow, BEO Sled Shed. The camera was installed to monitor the BNL TEST group's prototype ZPW (Zero Power Warming) chambers during the growing season of 2016 (including early spring and late fall). Images were uploaded to the BNL FTP server every 10 minutes and renamed with the date and time of the image. See associated data "Zero Power Warming (ZPW) Chamber Prototype Measurements, Barrow, Alaska, 2016" http://dx.doi.org/10.5440/1343066.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1358195
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Shawn Serbin; Andrew McMahon; Keith Lewin; Kim Ely; Alistair Rogers.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23776194