Addendum to the Closure Report for Corrective Action Unit 411 [electronic resource] : Double Tracks Plutonium Dispersion (Nellis), Nevada Test and Training Range, Nevada, Revision 0.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 140 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Corrective Action Unit (CAU) 411 Closure Report (CR) was published in June 2016 (NNSA/NFO, 2016). The purpose of this addendum is to clarify language in the CR relating to the field instrument for the detection of low-energy radiation (FIDLER), provide the waste disposal documentation for waste generated during the corrective action investigation (CAI), and reference a letter from the U.S. Air Force (USAF) regarding the closure of CAU 411.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/nv--1547-add
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Navarro, Las Vegas, NV (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23776222