Sampling and Analysis Plan (SAP) for Assessment of LANL-Derived Residual Radionuclides in Soils within Tract A-16-d for Land Conveyance and Transfer [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The A-16-D tract consists of the easternmost portion of DP mesa and is bounded on the North by the canyon bottom of DP canyon and on the South by the edge of the initial slope into Los Alamos Canyon (see Figure 1).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/18/2016., "la--ur-16-20997", and Jessica Mcdonnel Gillis.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23776738