Dataset used to improve liquid water absorption models in the microwave [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2015. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 1GB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Two datasets, one a compilation of laboratory data and one a compilation from three field sites, are provided here. These datasets provide measurements of the real and imaginary refractive indices and absorption as a function of cloud temperature. These datasets were used in the development of the new liquid water absorption model that was published in Turner et al. 2015.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/14/2015., "null", "arm_DE07B5EAFE18453EAA2C36C50186C3EC2015_12_14_134600951", and Turner, David.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23776851