Monthly Fossil-Fuel CO2 Emissions [electronic resource] : Mass of Emissions Gridded by One Degree Latitude by One Degree Longitude (V. 2012).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The basic data provided in these data files are derived from time series of Global, Regional, and National Fossil-Fuel CO2 Emissions (http://cdiac.ess-dive.lbl.gov/trends/emis/overview_2009.html), the references therein, and the methodology described in Andres et al. (2011). The data accessible here take these tabular, national, mass-emissions data and distribute them spatially on a one degree latitude by one degree longitude grid. The within-country spatial distribution is achieved through a fixed population distribution as reported in Andres et al. (1996). Note that the mass-emissions data used here are based on fossil-fuel consumption estimates as these are more representative of within country emissions than fossil-fuel production estimates (see http://cdiac.ess-dive.lbl.gov/faq.html Q10 for a description why emission totals based upon consumption differ from those based upon production).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1389460
- Published through SciTech Connect.
R. J. Andres; Thomas A. Boden; G. Marland.
View MARC record | catkey: 23776999