Basement Fill Model Evaluation of Maximum Radionuclide Concentrations for Initial Suite of Radionuclides. Zion Station Restoration Project [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- ZionSolutions is in the process of decommissioning the Zion Nuclear Power Plant. The current decommissioning plan involves removing all above-grade structures to a depth of 3 feet below grade. The remaining underground structures will be backfilled with clean material. The final selection of fill material has not been made. The remaining backfilled structures will be the two reactor Containment Buildings, a Spent Fuel Building, an Auxiliary Building, a Turbine Building, a Crib House/Forebay Building and a Waste Water Treatment Facility (WWTF).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/20/2016., "bnl--107249-2014-ir-r1", "600301010", and Sullivan, T. [Brookhaven National Lab. (BNL), Upton, NY (United States)].
- Funding Information:
- SC00112704 and 87274
View MARC record | catkey: 23777525