Throughfall Displacement Experiment (TDE) Ecosystem Model Intercomparison Project Data Archive [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This archive provides and documents data from a project whose purpose is to compare the output of various ecosystem models when they are run with the data from the Throughfall Displacement Experiment (TDE) at Walker Branch Watershed, Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The project is not designed to determine which models are "best" for diagnosis (i.e., explaining the current functioning of the system) or prognosis (i.e., predicting the response of the system to future conditions), but, rather, to clarify similarities and differences among the models and their components, so that all models can be improved. Data archive: ftp://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/tdemodel/. TDE data archive web site: http://cdiac.ess-dive.lbl.gov/epubs/ndp/ndp078a/ndp078a.html.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1389532
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Paul J. Hanson; Jeffrey S. Amthor; Dennis D. Baldocchi; Robert F. Grant; Anne E. Hartley; Dafeng Hui; E. Raymond Hunt, Jr.; Dale W. Johnson; John S. Kimball; Anthony W. King; Yiqi Luo; Steven G. McNulty; Ge Sun; Peter E. Thornton; Shusen Wang; Matthew Williams; Kell B. Wilson; Stanley D. Wullschleger.
View MARC record | catkey: 23777950