Time-dependent, two-dimensional mathematical model for simulating the hydraulic, thermal, and water quality characteristics in shallow water bodies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1974.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 453 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A time-dependent, two-dimensional model was developed to provide a practical analytical tool for simulating the transient behavior of the elevation, velocity, and temperature of water and the mass concentrations of various soluble constituents in vertically mixed shallow water bodies.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-74
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23778766