ByLaws for the Governance of the Sandia National Laboratories Sandia Postdoctoral Development (SPD) Association [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this document is to define the rules of governance for the Sandia Postdoctoral Development (SPD) Association. This includes election procedures for filling vacancies on the SPD board, an all-purpose voting procedure, and definitions for the roles and responsibilities of each SPD board member. The voting procedures can also be used to amend the by-laws, as well as to create, dissolve, or consolidate vacant SPD board positions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Amber Alane Fisher McBride; Theron Rodgers; Wen Dong; Pierre-Alexandre Juan; Heather Barkholtz; William Morgan Alley; Benjamin Matthew Wolk; Zachary Phillips Vane; Aashish Priye; Cameron Scott Ball.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23779348