2016 T Division Lightning Talks [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 350 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- These are the slides for all of the 2016 T Division lightning talks. There are 350 pages worth of slides from different presentations, all of which cover different topics within the theoretical division at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/29/2016., "la-ur--16-29078", and Marilyn Leann Ramsey; Luke Clyde Adams; Gregoire Robing Ferre; Vesselin Grantcharov; Oleksandr Iaroshenko; Aditi Krishnapriyan; Prajvala Kishore Kurtakoti; Minh Quan Le Thien; Jonathan Ng Lim; Thaddeus Song En Low; Levi Aaron Lystrom; Xiaoyu Ma; Hong T. Nguyen; Sabine Silvia Pogue; Zoe Ann Orandle; Andrew Ray Reisner; Benjamin Charles Revard; Julien Roy; Csanad Sandor; Kalina Polet Slavkova; Kathleen Joy Weichman; Fei Wu; Yang Yang.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23779398