Brief 76 Nuclear Engineering Enrollments and Degrees Survey, 2015 Data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2016. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The 2015 Nuclear Engineering Enrollments and Degrees Survey reports degrees granted between September 1, 2014 and August 31, 2015. Enrollment information refers to the fall term 2015. The enrollments and degrees data comprises students majoring in nuclear engineering or in an option program equivalent to a major. Thirty-five academic programs reported having nuclear engineering programs during 2015, and data was received from all thirty-five programs. The report includes enrollment information on undergraduate students and graduate students and information by degree level for post-graduation plans.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/15/2016., "16--sawd-0363", and None, None.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23779519