Brief 72 Nuclear Engineering Enrollments and Degrees Survey, 2013 Data (2-14) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2014. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The survey includes degrees granted between September 1, 2012 and August 31, 2013. Enrollment information refers to the fall term 2013. The enrollments and degrees data include students majoring in nuclear engineering or in an option program equivalent to a major. Thirty-two academic programs reported having nuclear engineering programs during 2013, and data was received from all thirty-two programs. The data for two nuclear engineering programs include enrollments and degrees in health physics options that are also reported in the health physics enrollments and degrees data.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/15/2014., "14-sep-0275", and None, None.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23779833