<sup>10</sup>B(n, Z) measurements in the energy range 0.7 to 5.0 MeV [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages 107-109 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Four ΔE E telescopes were used at the WNR (n,Z) station to investigate the production of charged particles from 10B. The telescope consisted of a gas proportional detector and a silicon surface barrier detector. The flux was determined using a 238U fission chamber. A clear separation of the ground state alpha group and first excited state a was not achieved due to the target thickness. Proton emission was also observed. Furthermore, the proton branch was up to an order of magnitude larger than predicted in ENDF/B-VII A simple R-matrix analysis has been performed on the available data
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1253952
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nuclear Data Sheets 119 C ISSN 0090-3752 AM
T. N. Massey; J. Ralston; S. M. Grimes; R. C. Haight.
Ohio Univ., Athens, OH (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23780117