Fenton Hill Operations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Attached is a copy of the schedule for Fenton Hill operations over the next 5 months. The efforts during this period will be directed toward conducting a 90 day flow test at aseismic operating conditions. This test will be preceded by two others. The first will be an operations test. This is a continuation of the start-up testing that was begun in early December to verify the performance of the surface plant. The second will be a baseline test that will be performed to establish the optimum operating conditions for the 90 day test.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/10/1992., "la-ur--16-22382-09", and Raymond F. Ponden.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23780429