Computer optimization of photoreceiver designs [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- pages Paper 17, 12 Pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We customized an existing simulator which uses the beam propagation method to analyze optoelectronic devices, in order to test the wavelength filtering characteristics of a number of photoreceiver designs. We tested the simulator against traditional analytical techniques and verified its accuracy for small step sizes. Finally, we applied a simulated annealing algorithm to the BPM simulator in order to produce photoreceiver designs with improved wavelength filtering characteristics.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-id--114972-1
E 1.99: conf-9312109--absts.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Science and Engineering Research Semester (SERS) symposium, Livermore, CA (United States), 15 Dec 1993.
Wistey, M. [Montana State Univ., Bozeman, MT (United States)].
View MARC record | catkey: 23780633