Cost and Schedule Control Systems Criteria for contract performance measurement. Data Analysis Guide [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 128 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Data Analysis Guide has been prepared to aid both DOE and industry personnel in the effective use of contract performance measurement data. It suggests techniques for analyzing contractor cost and schedule data to give insight into current contract performance status and help validate contractor estimates of future contract performance. The techniques contained herein should be modified and tailored to fit particular project and special needs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1986., "doe/ma-0221", "DE86010796", and USDOE Assistant Secretary for Management and Administration, Washington, DC. Office of Project and Facilities Management
View MARC record | catkey: 23780680