Maintenance accountability, jobs, and inventory control (MAJIC) program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (59 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document describes the operating procedures for the maintenance accountability, jobs, and inventory control (MAJIC) program for the Maintenance Management Department of the ORNL Instrumentation and Controls Division.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-10817
E 1.99: ornl/cf--87/263
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Adkisson, B P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23780696