Contract performance measurement reporting and baseline management. Information pamphlet [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 50 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This pamphlet addresses some basic features of cost and schedule performance measurement and contract performance reporting. It is offered strictly as informative material and should not be construed as prescribing DOE policy, specific methods of organization, or management techniques. The official DOE policy documents which address performance measurement systems requirements and associated performance reporting are DOE Order 2250.1A, COST AND SCHEDULE CONTROL SYSTEMS CRITERIA FOR CONTRACT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT, AND DOE Order 1332.X, UNIFORM REPORTING SYSTEM.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1984., "doe/ma-0160", "DE84013473", and USDOE Assistant Secretary for Management and Administration, Washington, DC. Office of Project and Facilities Management
View MARC record | catkey: 23780702