Program to translate punched paper tapes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1975.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 116-123 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A computer program is described that enables a user of the ANL IBM-370/195 computer system to process data punched in standard ASCII code on a paper tape as though they were punched on standard IBM cards.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nicole, Paul P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23780781