(Centralized Reliability Data Organization (CRDO)) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- One of the primary goals of the Centralized Reliability Data Organization (CREDO) is to be an international focal point for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of liquid metal reactor (LMR) component reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM) data. During FY-1985, the Department of Energy (DOE) entered into a Specific Memorandum of Agreement (SMA) with Japan's Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corporation (PNC) regarding cooperative data exchange efforts. This agreement was CREDO's first step toward internationalization and represented an initial realization of the previously mentioned goal. DOE's interest in further internationalization of the CREDO system was the primary motivation for the traveler's attendance at the Reliability '87 conference.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Haire, M J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23780838