Description of the thermoelastic/plastic computer program TEPCO. Memorandum report RSI-0040 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Presented is a description of the two-dimensional (plane strain, axial symmetry) thermoelastic/plastic computer program TEPCO used by RE/SPEC Inc. in conjunction with an investigation of rock mechanics of underground radioactive waste disposal.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
RE/SPEC, Inc., Rapid City, SD (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23780852