RELAP5-3D Developmental Assessment [electronic resource] : Comparison of Versions 4.2.1i and 4.1.3i.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 320 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Figures have been generated comparing the parameters used in the developmental assessment of the RELAP5-3D code using versions 4.2.1i and 4.1.3i. The figures, which are the same as those used in Volume III of the RELAP5-3D code manual, compare calculations using the semi-implicit solution scheme with available experiment data. These figures provide a quick, visual indication of how the code predictions changed between these two code versions and can be used to identify cases in which the assessment judgment may need to be changed in Volume III of the code manual. Changes to the assessment judgments made after reviewing all of the assessment cases are also provided.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:inl/ext--14-32339
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Paul D. Bayless.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23781124