Twenty-fifth water reactor safety information meeting [electronic resource] : Proceedings. Volume 1 Plenary sessions; Pressure vessel research; BWR strainer blockage and other generic safety issues; Environmentally assisted degradation of LWR components; Update on severe accident code improvements and applications
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 376 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This three-volume report contains papers presented at the conference. The papers are printed in the order of their presentation in each session and describe progress and results of programs in nuclear safety research conducted in this country and abroad. Foreign participation in the meeting included papers presented by researchers from France, Japan, Norway, and Russia. The titles of the papers and the names of the authors have been updated and may differ from those that appeared in the final program of the meeting. This volume contains the following information: (1) plenary sessions; (2) pressure vessel research; (3) BWR strainer blockage and other generic safety issues; (4) environmentally assisted degradation of LWR components; and (5) update on severe accident code improvements and applications. Selected papers have been indexed separately for inclusion in the Energy Science and Technology Database.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nureg/cp--0162-vol.1
E 1.99: conf-9710101--vol.1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
25. water reactor safety information meeting, Bethesda, MD (United States), 20-22 Oct 1997.
Monteleone, S. [comp.] [Brookhaven National Lab., Upton, NY (United States)].
View MARC record | catkey: 23781645