Fast Flux Test Facility Performance Monitoring Management Information March 1989 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to provide management with performance data on key performance indicators selected from the FFTF Early Warning System performance indicators. This report contains the results for key performance indicators divided into two categories of ``overall`` and ``other.`` The ``overall`` performance indicators, when considered in the aggregate, provide one means of monitoring overall plant performance. The data should be used in conjunction with the results of other management assessment activities to focus improvement efforts. Use of these key performance indicators as a group is stressed, since focusing on a single indicator or a narrow set of indicators can be counterproductive both to safety and to long-term performance improvement. This report must be reviewed with the understanding that both the design and the mission are different for FFTF compared to commercial power reactors.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1989., "whc-sp-0081-20", "TI89020778", and Newland, D. J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23781653