ZPPR assembly 13 - detailed work plan No. 8 [electronic resource] : TLD irradiations
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Gamma heating will be measured in 13A with LiF thermoluminescent dosimeters (TLDs) along with x and y axes and along a 60° ray. The TLDs will be irradiated in the same matrix positions as the foils to facilitate comparison of experimental results. Two TLDs will be encapsulated in 0.5 in. diameter stainless steel sleeves for each matrix position. The encapsulated TLDs will be loaded into the drawers using tunnel element sodium cans. Cell measurements will be made in a separate irradiation. To measure the cell structure, encapsulated TLDs will be loaded in tunnel elements which span the drawers. Seven sleeves are required for blanket and single-column drawers. Six sleeves are required for double-column drawers.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23781816