Analysis of the TMI-2 dome radiation monitor [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 169 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Questions have been raised regarding the accuracy of the in-containment radiation readings from the LOCA qualified, dome radiation monitor, HP-R-214 during the March 28, 1979 accident at the Three Mile Island Unit 2 Reactor. This report discusses the accuracy of the readings, gives the results of examining the radiation monitor itself, and estimates the radiation environment inside containment during the accident.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1985., "gend-inf-063", "TI86002347", and Murphy, M B; Mueller, G M; Jernigan, W C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23781911