Pretest mediction of Semiscale Test S-07-10 B. [PWR] [electronic resource].
- Idaho Falls, Idaho : Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 41 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A best estimate prediction of Semiscale Test S-07-10B was performed at INEL by EG and G Idaho as part of the RELAP4/MOD6 code assessment effort and as the Nuclear Regulatory Commission pretest calculation for the Small Break Experiment. The RELAP4/MOD6 Update 4 and the RELAP4/MOD7 computer codes were used to analyze Semiscale Test S-07-10B, a 10% communicative cold leg break experiment. The Semiscale Mod-3 system utilized an electrially heated simulated core operating at a power level of 1.94 MW. The initial system pressure and temperature in the upper plenum was 2276 psia and 604/sup 0/F, respectively.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1979., "caap-tr-052", and Dobbe, C A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23782046