User's guide for the JULIET module of the FORSS sensitivity and uncertainty analysis code system [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 55 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- JULIET is the FORSS module that calculates generalized sources, responses (e.g., criticality, reaction rate ratios, reactivity worths), normalization parameters and sensitivity coefficients. JULIET is organized into execution paths which are in effect submodules. This design permits a problem to be segmented for solution at the user's discretion (i.e., multiple entry points). JULIET normally operates with fluxes generated by the FORSS version of ANISM; however, the execution path concept permits interaction with other neutronics codes such as DOT and VENTURE. The proposed CCCC file MATXS is the cross-section data base for JULIET permitting the calcuation of sensitivity coefficients with respect to partial cross sections. The sensitivity coefficients calculated by JULIET are placed in the proposed CCCC file SENPRO where they may be accessed by other modules in the FORSS system or transmitted to other installations. 1 figure.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1979., "ornl/tm-6594", and Lucius, J.L.; Oblow, E.M.; Cunningham, G.W. III.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23782063