SHDAS Production Seismometer Evaluation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2017.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 131 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Seismo - Hydroacoustic Data Acquisition System (SHDAS) is undergoing evaluation in preparation for its engineering, development, and deployment by the U.S Navy as an ocean bottom seismic monitoring system. At the current stage of development, the production seismometers are being evaluated to confirm their performance prior to packaging and assembly for deployment. The testing of the seismometers is being conducted at the Pinon Flats Observatory (PFO) , supervised by Sandia National Laboratories, U.S Navy, and RP Kromer Consulting. SNL will conduct evaluation of the collected seismometer data and comment on the performance of the seismometers.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand2017--12281
- Published through SciTech Connect.
George William Slad; Bion J. Merchant.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23782242