Source Physics Experiment Phase II, Dry Alluvium Geology (DAG) Experiments Using Nitromethane [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2016.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Need to provide briefing to the State of Nevada as part of the Permitting process for the Nevada Chemical Accident Prevention Program (CAPP) for use of nitromethane at the NNSS. This document will be accessible to the public as part of the CAPP program.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Scott R. Traeger.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23782326