DOE Contribution to the 2015 US CLIVAR Project Office Budget [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2017. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Science Foundation (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The primary goal of the US Climate Variability and Predictability (CLIVAR) Project Office is to enable science community planning and implementation of research to understand and predict climate variability and change on intraseasonal-to-centennial timescales, through observations and modeling with emphasis on the role of the ocean and its interaction with other elements of the Earth system, and to serve the climate community and society through the coordination and facilitation of research on outstanding climate questions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/10/2017., "doe_nsf_usclivar--1111", and Eric DeWeaver; Michael Patterson.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23782371