Three Hypotheses on the Principal Stress Directions in the Fenton Hill Phase II Reservoir [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We owe new information on the state of stress around the EE-2 and EE-3 openhole sections to Fred Homuth and Dan Cash: a preliminary fault-plane solution of earthquakes triggered after our June 4, 1982 pumping shows clear evidence of a strike slip mechanism. This does not match any of the previous conceptions of the subsurface stress field.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/29/1982., "la-ur--15-28998-01", and Hans Keppler.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23783393