Diagnostic Tests in EE-2 Experiment 2056 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Analysis of the temperature data from the Kuster gauge run on April 25, 1985 indicates the possibility that the fluid flow is upward along the well, and may be communicating with a thief zone. To investigate this possibility a series of temperature logs and pressure tests are proposed. These tests should be run when the wellhead pressure in EE-2 is 1000 psi or less.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--16-23930-35
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
George A. Zyvoloski; Sharad Kelkar; Zora V. Dash.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23783401