Update of ENDF/B-V Mod 3 iron [electronic resource] : neutron-producing reaction cross sections and energy-angle correlations
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 25 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An update of the ENDF/B-V Mod-3 evaluation for natural iron is described. The cross sections of (n,n') and (n,2n) reactions are revised. Energy-angle correlations in the secondary (n,n') neutrons are introduced in the ENDF/B-V formats. Anisotropic angular distributions are provided for the secondary neutrons in (n,2n), (n,np), and (n,n..cap alpha..) reactions. Revelant integral results, microscopic data, and nuclear model calculations that influence the revised results are summarized. 54 refs., 9 figs., 2 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1986., "ornl/tm-9964", " endf-341", "DE86014340", and Fu, C.Y.; Hetrick, D.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23783436