Proceedings of the first hydrology workshop for shale [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 81 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Brief discussion of the federal regulations that apply to geologic repositories and their related information needs are presented in this paper. Reference information establishing the basic features of the reference repository design and the physical properties of shale are also given. An analysis of the required information needs is presented from which research and development needs are established. The research and development needs are then discussed for the general areas of laboratory testing, field/in situ testing, and analytical/numerical modeling development. Research and development needs are summarized, and conclusions and recommendations are presented. 13 refs., 4 figs., 5 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1986., "ornl/sub-85-37733/1", "DE86008474", and Berkeley Hydrotechnique, Inc., CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 23783452