Climate change: analysis of reported federal funding : report to the Chairman, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Climate change funding
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 89 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-18-223
- United States. Office of Management and Budget—Rules and practice
- Climate change mitigation—United States—Cost effectiveness
- Climate change mitigation—Government policy—United States
- Administrative agencies—United States—Appropriations and expenditures—Evaluation
- Administrative agencies—United States—Management—Evaluation
- Climatic changes—Research—United States—Costs
- "April 2018."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23784045