The geology and remarkable thermal activity of Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming / by Donald E. White, R.A. Hutchinson, and T.E.C. Keith
- White, Donald Edward, 1914-2002
- Washington : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 84 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) + 1 plate
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchinson, Roderick A., 1947-1997, Keith, Terry E. C., and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1456
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed October 16, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 82-84).
View MARC record | catkey: 23784334