Winning the war on cancer : the epic journey towards a natural cure / Sylvie Beljanski
- Beljanski, Sylvie
- New York : Morgan James Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 232 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Finding my voice -- Destruction -- CIRIS and the Beljanski Foundation -- The symposium -- Hunting for Pao pereira -- Jackpot -- All over again -- And the science goes on -- A toxic world -- A unique undertaking -- The tea route--homecoming.
- Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure reveals the visionary discoveries of a French scientist whose suppressed research led to improvements in the prevention and treatment of cancer...naturally and without toxicity.
- 9781683507253 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-232).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Robert E. and Joyce L. Umbaugh Libraries Endowment for the Penn State DuBois Campus Library; 2018
- Endowment Note:
- Robert E. and Joyce L. Umbaugh Libraries Endowment for the Penn State DuBois Campus Library
View MARC record | catkey: 23785276